VCP 5.0.4 is ready to download.
What is new:
- fixed problems with parametrization of 7N0 cameras
- fixed problems with parametrization of 5M0...F AFS modules
- prcoder, parameter uploader, wabco programmer etc are now put to new OCF section called "Apps"
- new flasfile dumper - can dump content of flash files (.frf, .odx, .sgo) to binary. Note: source stream format is not changed, so if flashfile is crypted and compressed, then binary dump will be same.
- fixed problem with gateway list in MLB-EVO (Q7 II, A4 B9) - not all ECUs were detected in gateway.
Please redownload all parameter files from filemanager, otherwise file contents will be not displayed.
VCP 5.0.3 is ready to download.
What is new:
- support for new Adresswords introduced in MLB-Evo platform
- updated ODX-Database (all models 2016 are supported)
- Up/Downloader supportes now transfer mode $11, so now Reading data from MIBs (Modular Infotainment Baukasten) is supported
- Major Changes in PR-coder :
- you can now save your choosen PR-Codes to file
- PRCoder can self-select known PR-Codes by analyze the current data stored in ECU
- you can compare the data stored vs data calculated and choose what to upload
- updated OCF "Folding mirrors", problem with Mirror (puddle) lights should be fixed - Thanks to Ciamardo / vcp-forum.de for hints !
- new command in scripter : GetCardSerial which returns current serial of the smartcard. You can use it to prepare scripts, which will run on specified smartcards only.
- improved TXT-Coding, now calculates coding APDUs much faster.
- updated DTC database
Update Video -> http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/vcpupdate_5.avi
Please remember to do both Download.I and II AFTER smartcard update !
If your card is already v0201 then do just download.I and II in activator.
A long awaited VCP 5.0 is ready to rollout.
VCP 5.0 for existing (with already activated VCP) users is ready for rollout.
1. create a new directory (example: c:\vcp5)
2. download new activator http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/card/vcpactivator.exe and put to directory created in point 1
3. connect your cable/dongle , run activator and detect card. Activator will display New (XXXXXXXXX) and old (YYYYYY) serials (XXXXXXXXXXXX/YYYYYYYY) respectively. Send both serials together with your vcp-forum nick to support email with update authorization request.
4. When your card will be authorized, connection to server will start the card update process. After update phase is finished, you will have to re-activate the card.
5. restart activator and reconnect to server - card data will be updated
6. If you have an V2.0 interface - perform Interface update.
7. Download remaining files using Download I and Download II buttons
8. Re-download your .zdc, .cry, .flash files from filemanager
Video with the update process: http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/vcpupdate_5.avi
- Once your card is updated to V5, there's NO way back to pre-V5
- On V5+ we will work ONLY with "long" serial numbers. After Smartcard update to revision 0200 only "long" SN will be displayed.
- all your activated optional features, zdc accesses etc will be preserved in V5.0
What is new:
- VCP scripter - small script interpreter which will introduce the simple scripting language for coding/adapting control units. Short manual together with example scripts is downloadable from http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf
- full support for A4 B9
- extended support for new Touran (including dataset upload v2)
- extended support for Caddy 4 (like above)
- New Iface v2.0 firmware (0A.03) contains fix for flashing problems reported by some users - for some gateways flash speed was too "fast" what caused write errors. just reset settings in VCP or set flashblockdelay parameter to 1 or more. bigger delay = slower flash.
- many new parameter files (including MIB generation 2 3V0/3G0 VIM files for users with VIM addon) - new group "newest files" is defined, contact support for access.
VCP 5.0.1 is ready to download.
What is new:
- updated PR-Coder for support MIB-Generation 2
- Updated List of PR-Codes
- Every parameter upload is now logged to C:\VCP\logfiles\ZDCUploadJournal\ZDCUploadJournal.log
- New scripter functions : SetBitInHexString, ClearBitInHexString and TestBitInHexString for easy bit manipulation in codings/adaptations/memory areas.
Updated Scripter documentation incl. example scripts is HERE
New files ares uploaded to filemanager: PR-Coder coding templates for MIB Generation 2 (3V0/3G0) and VIM for Audi TT3
VCP 4.0.3 ready to download:
- new firmware 0A.02 / 0B.02 for v2.0 Interfaces - dramatic flash speed improvement in UDS and TP2.0 protocols. 7N0.907.530.Ax flash takes now 10 minutes (vs 18 minutes). PCR2.1 flash time is 8 minutes now !
- OCF "Disabling Start / Stop" in MQB/MLB cars now has 2 options: Total deactivation and option for setting "reverse" behaviour of Start/stop switch. When reversed behaviour is activated, then control LED will lit when Start/Stop is enabled, and will be turned off when Start/Stop is disabled.
- default paths for debug and measurement blocks logs are now moved to c:\vcp\logfiles\
- now DTC memory is automatically cleared before UDS flashing attempt. This should solve "Conditions not correct" fault with entering flashmode for some engine control units.
- special function - import security algo from one flash file to another. Works with UDS only. Just press RIGHT mouse button on "Open File" and tick "Import Security Algo". Then open 2 files. The security algo will be imported from 1st opened file to 2nd one.This trick can be usable while playing with PQ35 cluster upgrades, when newer flashes are not flashable to older units.
- Multiscanner in "adaptation" window can now read/write the RAW parameters in MQB BCMs. The parameter area in BCM's eeprom starts at $FE0000. You can now copy parameters from one BCM to another. Thanks for this option you can retrofit xenons to Skoda Octavia III even with Midline BCM (no need to replace BCM to "high" variant). Usage Video: HERE . And BIG thanks for JM Autotechnik for help.