VCP 5.5.3 is ready to download.
- general improvents in GUI
- you can now select the path for ZDCUploadJournal in settings
- faster reading Identification of controllers 46 and 09 in MLB-Evo
- autoscan protocols now contain info about hardware partnumbers and current dataset loaded to controller.
- several minor buxfixes.
What is new:
- Removed button ->Autoscan in Gateway list window. Now you can get ECUs for scan from Gateway in Autoscanner directly
- New, more user-friendly layout of autoscan .txt protocol
- You can now set Gateway Window to popup automatically after start of VCP
- slightly bigger font in DTC window
- TXTCoder now uses WSC from ECU, when Tester No, Importer No fields are empty.
- new functions in scripter: ReadVIN, ECUReset, SaveStringToFile, DelayMiliseconds , updated scripter manual -> http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf
- new .PVCPSCRIPT script format for scripts downloadable from FM
1st script (Activation of Traffic Sign Recognition for Leon 5F) is already uploaded to FM.
To improve support experience, we implemented a Ticket System, which will help us to manage service requests, give an user more informations about status of his request and improve overall support performance.
You have 2 options to create a ticket:
- register at https://vcpsupport.pl and create a request using web interface. This is a preferred way
In webinterface you can assign your new ticket to one of the following queues:
- File Requests -> requests for files for parameter uploader / prcoder etc.
- General - unclassified, general problems / requests
- Misc - miscellanous requets
- VAG Retrofits - questions regarding retrofits in VW-Group cars. This queue has a lowest priority
- VCP Bug report - reports for bugs found in current VCP . This queue as a high priority
- VCP Improvement ideas - any ideas which can help to improve your VCP
- VCP Installation problems - any installation-related problems. This queue has a top priority
Once your ticket is created, you can monitor it's current status in "My tickets"
Alternatively, you can send an email to support(at)vcpsupport.pl - you will then get an reply with a ticket number. If you register to the web interface using the same email as from your previous request, the all your emailed tickets will be visible in "My tickets" section.
We encourage you, dear users to switch from typical email to new ticket system. Of course old support emails are still operational, however using ticketsystem will give you a better experience.
VCP 5.5.1 is ready to download.
What is new:
- OCF "Disable Start/Stop" now supports PQ26 platform (Polo 6C, Fabia III etc)
- less agressive timings during upload larger datablocks in non-flash modes.This will improve connection stability on strange desk-setups popular in VAG-geek-society :)
VCP 5.5.0 is ready to download.
What is new:
- updated FaultCodes database (added 200+ new codes mainly for MQB/MLB-EVO)
- new Firmware for interfaces v1.1 (04.0D / 02.04) and v2.0 (0A.04 / 0B.04) - extensions for new MLB-EVO communications protocols (TCP-IP ready)
- fixed communication problems with ECU 46 (Central convenience) in MLB-EVO platform (A4 B9 / Q7 4M)
To run VCP 5.5 with interface v2.0 you HAVE TO upgrade interface firmware.
To run VCP 5.5 with interface v1.1 you can stay on older firmware (04.0C / 02.03) but improvements for MLB-EVO will be lost. Upgrade is highly recommended.
Oldest interfaces (<02.03) will still work, but all new properties will be inactive.