VCP 7.0.0 is ready to download.
- Full support for Audi Q2 and Audi S4 8W0
- Better handling of slave control units connected to LIN bus. Now they are accesible by non-standard addresses, too. (Example : Clima Q7, Gateway S4 )
- Bug fixing in SGO/FRF Exporter
- Support for segmented parameter datasets loadable in flashmode. They are massively used in MLB-evo models 2016
- New Virtual machine with better Anti-Virus compatibility
- Simulation mode for UDS Adaptations - you can now do "what if" check. Example: you know, that byte 01 bit 02 activates something, but you do not know what represents it in Adaptation window. So, you can simulate the readout from control unit and see what is changed in Adaptation. To open the simulator double-click on bottom-left corner of the adaptation window. Example video : http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/adaptation_testreadout.avi
New scripts available in Filemanager:
- VZE (Traffic Sign Recognition) activation for Audi A6 FL
- VZE (Traffic Sign Recognition) activation for Audi Q7 4M
- VZE (Traffic Sign Recognition) activation for Seat Leon with MIB Standard
VCP 6.0.4 is ready to download.
- totally recreated ODX database, faster loading times and overall updates
- full support for Bentley Bentayga incl VIM in VIMManager (greetings to our UAE and Russian clients ;)
- MQB Start-Stop OCF supports not gateways 530AJ+ ("request out of range" fault is fixed)
- "Show extended DTC info (UDS)" in DTC window shows now native fault description (useful while tracing the "Missing Databus message" faults etc)
- Bug with MQB DSG Live data (wrong values were displayed) fixed
VCP 6.0.2 is ready to download.
What's new :
- ability to flash ECU-MEM 3.0 containers introduced in newest MQB/MLB-evo control units (eg. PDCs 5Q0919294C, 7N0919475E, RVC 7P6980556)
- windows are scalable now (very long awaited improvement ....)
- New scripter functions : GetApplicationPath and GetCurrentScriptPath - on customer request. Scripter documentation updated
- better handling of Audi 3.2 FSI Motronic control units (random connection problems should be solved now)
- updated ODX-Database
VCP 6.0.3 is ready to download.
What is new:
- new VM and Compression Engine
- bugfixing in UP/Downloader (unable to read data from some UDS control units)
- new Feature - VIM Manager
VIM Manager can set MMI/MIB1/MIB2 speed limits which are responsible for Video / Menu /Bluetooth pairing / etc functions. Now it will be easier to enable VideoInMotion, instead of manual zdc upload, user will just set up desired speed.
Supported models: MMI 3GP (MLB Platform: A4/A5/A6/Q7/VW Touareg), RMC (Audi A6/A1), MIB1/2 (MQB/MLB Evo Platforms).
Note: Currently VIM Manager can read current speed limits from MIB2 MQB/MLBevo/PQ35 only . Reading from MIB1 (Eg. 1st Discover pro) works with some firmware revisions. When VIM Manager will be unable to read the current values, defaults will be presented instead.
VIM Manager is free for everyone with VIMN addon enabled.
VCP 6.0.1 is ready to download.
- (again) new protection
- ability to flash "application datasets" introduced in some MLB-evo control units (09, 46, 19, 23 etc). You can now parametrize such units ! (so, retrofits of PDC/Matrixes/Power Lid in A4 B9 / Q7 4M etc will be possible now :-). New datasets on request as usual.
- less CPU usage - flash of MQB Front camera (5Q0 980 653E) on Lenovo Miix300 (Intel Atom Z3735F 1.3-1.8GHz) consumes about 20% of the processor time
- improvements in DPF Regeneration Wizard
- New function in scripter - UploadZDC , documentation for scripter (http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf) updated
1. make a new directory (eg. C:\vcp6 )
2. download new activator http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/card/vcpactivator6.exe and put to dir created in step 1
3. run activator, connect to server and perform full update as usual.
4. redownload all zdc/prc/.flash files
Alternatively, you can use full installer (http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/install/vcpsetup_v6.zip) which contains latest interface drivers.