VCP 6.0.2 is ready to download.
What's new :
- ability to flash ECU-MEM 3.0 containers introduced in newest MQB/MLB-evo control units (eg. PDCs 5Q0919294C, 7N0919475E, RVC 7P6980556)
- windows are scalable now (very long awaited improvement ....)
- New scripter functions : GetApplicationPath and GetCurrentScriptPath - on customer request. Scripter documentation updated
- better handling of Audi 3.2 FSI Motronic control units (random connection problems should be solved now)
- updated ODX-Database
VCP 6.0.1 is ready to download.
- (again) new protection
- ability to flash "application datasets" introduced in some MLB-evo control units (09, 46, 19, 23 etc). You can now parametrize such units ! (so, retrofits of PDC/Matrixes/Power Lid in A4 B9 / Q7 4M etc will be possible now :-). New datasets on request as usual.
- less CPU usage - flash of MQB Front camera (5Q0 980 653E) on Lenovo Miix300 (Intel Atom Z3735F 1.3-1.8GHz) consumes about 20% of the processor time
- improvements in DPF Regeneration Wizard
- New function in scripter - UploadZDC , documentation for scripter (http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf) updated
1. make a new directory (eg. C:\vcp6 )
2. download new activator http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/card/vcpactivator6.exe and put to dir created in step 1
3. run activator, connect to server and perform full update as usual.
4. redownload all zdc/prc/.flash files
Alternatively, you can use full installer (http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/install/vcpsetup_v6.zip) which contains latest interface drivers.
What is new:
- Removed button ->Autoscan in Gateway list window. Now you can get ECUs for scan from Gateway in Autoscanner directly
- New, more user-friendly layout of autoscan .txt protocol
- You can now set Gateway Window to popup automatically after start of VCP
- slightly bigger font in DTC window
- TXTCoder now uses WSC from ECU, when Tester No, Importer No fields are empty.
- new functions in scripter: ReadVIN, ECUReset, SaveStringToFile, DelayMiliseconds , updated scripter manual -> http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf
- new .PVCPSCRIPT script format for scripts downloadable from FM
1st script (Activation of Traffic Sign Recognition for Leon 5F) is already uploaded to FM.
VCP 5.5.3 is ready to download.
- general improvents in GUI
- you can now select the path for ZDCUploadJournal in settings
- faster reading Identification of controllers 46 and 09 in MLB-Evo
- autoscan protocols now contain info about hardware partnumbers and current dataset loaded to controller.
- several minor buxfixes.
VCP 5.5.1 is ready to download.
What is new:
- OCF "Disable Start/Stop" now supports PQ26 platform (Polo 6C, Fabia III etc)
- less agressive timings during upload larger datablocks in non-flash modes.This will improve connection stability on strange desk-setups popular in VAG-geek-society :)