VCP 7.2.1 is ready to download.
What's new :
- OCF "Coding ESP MK60EC1" now supports VW120 TRW ESPs (VW Up !, Skoda Citigo, Seat Mii)
- Bug with ZDC uploading (Wrong Dataset fault when there's more than one dataset in zdc file) corrected.
VCP 7.2 is ready to download.
What's new :
- Updated ODX and Text Database
- Full Support for R8 e-Tron 2.0 added
- Full Support for Lamborghini Huracan Spyder added
- Full Support for Skoda Kodiaq added.
- Various bugs fixed and definitely some new introduced ;-)
VCP 7.0.2 is ready to download.
- Support for upload Gen2 .xml Dataset Files
- "Start/Stop Disable" OCF now supports VW Transporter/Caravelle T6 and MLB-evo platform (A4 B9 and Q7 4M)
- support for new diagnose adresses introduced in 2017 models (like CF etc)
VCP 7.1 is ready to download.
- added auto checksumming during write to Simos PCR2.1
- added support for VW Phideon (China only)
VCP 7.0.1 is ready to download.
- added option to read-write Simos PCR2.1 Engine control unit.
- In order to flash PCR2.1 with pure .bin you need to open the control unit, connect bootpins and convert ECU from "production" to "sample" mode. In bootmode there's an option to read/write eeprom data as well. "Read .bin" option reads ONLY map area. Once ECU is converted ("unlocked) you can read/write it thru OBD without any restrictions. Video from unlocking and flashing -> http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pcr21unlock.avi . This feature is free for everyone with "EDC16 flash" addon.