VCP 8.2.3 is ready to download.
- new function in Scripter -> SendRawUDSData for sending direct commands to CANBUS using ISO-TP Protocol ; INT2HEX for numbers conversions to hex format
- Basicsettings UDS now show status of running routine directly on screen.
- main exe recompiled with newest version of UI components, base compiler updated
We look for testers for VCP-Android remote client. Required is ELM327 interface, with usermode support, so 90% of chinese clones are out of scope, sadly. ELM327 v1.4 / 1.5 (china) seems to work.
VCP 8.2.2 is ready to download.
What is new:
- changes in VCPScripter - new functions ReadMemoryByAddr and WriteMemoryByAddr for direct read and write memory . Documentation http://www.vag-tech.com/vagcanpro/pdfs/vcp_scripter.pdf updated. Example script for disabling EPB in 294 PDCs uploaded to FileManager
- new Script editor in scripter - command highlighting, tabs, overall better user experience
- improvements in ISO-TP comm protocol
- New DoIP adressing modes supported.
VCP 8.2.0 is ready to download.
- New TP20 readmemory algo in Up/Downloader (tick use funtion 0x23 in Up/Downloader settings). This mode is usable for readout of some TP20 modules (like 6HP19 Gearbox in Audi A6 C6)
- Basic support for VW Arteon added
- Improvements in Folding Mirror OCF (now only bits are changes instead of whole byte)
- new internal VM and Antivirus Taggant (signed by Comodo)
- Interface communication routines rewritten to support new WiFi-Interface (release Q3.2017)
VCP 8.2.1 is ready to download.
What is new:
- Full support for VW Teramont (China) added.
- Full support for Seat Ibiza MK5 (MQB A0) added
- Improved support for VW Arteon
- Improvements in VIM-Manager : now ECOHMI data are restored while programming VIM in 3G0 035 044 xx MIB2 units to prevent lost of GreenTrainer functionality.
- Improvements in ESP coding procedure (more MQB ESPa are automatically detected)
- Other minor changes.
VCP 8.1.1 is ready to download.
What is new :
- Improvements in ZDC Uploader GUI - you have now tick the checkbox to select dataset for upload.
- Support for segmented addressing in ZDC upload (newest Bang & Olufsen Amps in MLB-evo)
- Improvements in Facelifted MQB Gateway node detection (Multifunction modul is now correctly recognized)
- improvements in Autoscan protocol PDF - you can now insert your own logo (dimensions 5x2 cm, just put a bmp file called workshoplogo.bmp in main program directory)
- Autoscan now better detects slaves with non-standard adresses (Data from ODX Database are taken into consideration)
- Reading / saving ECU templates in autoscanner works again.
- Up/Downloader now supports function 0x23 to transfer data from many new control units (like PLA3). Changing parameters of PLA including enable/disable EPB is now possible
- ESP coding procedure now supports VW Crafter NF
- workarounds for AWD control unit 0x22. MLB-evo and MQB/PQ using different CAN adresses, VCP now tries both to estabilish communication.